Thursday, August 23, 2007

Doubting is not new...but this blog is!

DOUBTING!

we have all doubted our faith from time to time and that's ok! We as humans will always ponder the how and why of God, life, death, love, etc.

This blog is dedicated to the Modern-Day Thomas person! (Thomas was the "Doubting Disciple" in case you don't know) I wish to post thoughts of my own and others that are beneficial to helping us doubters understand God better.
Of all the people I've read about in the Bible, Thomas sticks out to me the most. I have never heard many good revues or praises about Thomas because of his "doubts" and "questions" Why is that? He was a disciple that Jesus chose to walk with him. I think that Jesus specifically wanted Thomas to be with him because so many of us struggle with doubt and can relate with him.
It is true that we are living in a world that wants answers. We tend to doubt things we can't see or touch and Christianity seems to be losing this battle of the mind. It shouldn't be this way. I hope this Blog will be a blessing for all of us that have doubts from time to time!

No comments: