Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm Back and Running

Hey guys...I am back from the FOCUS conference and it was awesome! I learned alot about building relationships with youth and not youth ministries. more of that to come.

I got back Saturday to find out that i will be preaching tonight in church due to the death of the pastor's mother. I have a funeral tomorrow morning for my piano lesson teacher when i was in school, I have a meeting with the high school activities director, a choir music reading conference tuesday in Lakewood Ranch , FUSION on Wednesday, and a See You @ the Pole Rally on Saturday! ...welcome home Bill!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow dude. You really are running all over! Remember to take time and breathe. haha.

Bill Blackrick said...

thanx man...preaching tonight went great...I used the Know Own Known model and the whole church enjoyed the new insight

muzik said...

I'm with ya too dude. Sick as a dog, I had to hit the ground running when I returned home as well, hence no blog post until today.