Friday, September 28, 2007

The week in review

sorry that I don't have much to write about today as I have been too busy to study for my articles. Here's all I did this week.
Sunday - had church
Monday- studied all day for my book and then stayed at church till 8:45pm waiting on Jessica's Bible Study to finish.
Tuesday- Planned for FUSION and for the music on Sunday
Wednesday- had FUSION and 5 kids showed up! then had a good choir practice
Thursday - My Day Off!!! - slept in till 10:30, fed the cat and went to lunch with my mom, came home and finished Vixen 03 and started Night Probe. Had dinner at parents and went to the mall with Jessica and mom, and sister.
Friday - paid bills
Saturday - Funeral for a church member (Florence Smith) from 2:00-?

2 comments:

muzik said...

You forgot going to the airport for lunch every day, palling around with your best friend 8hrs away via Altel, and conversing over strong winds with myself and The Holy Reverend David Richardson of The First Baptist Church of the great township of Williston of Barwell County of South Carolina of the United States of America of North America of the Northern Hemisphere of the planet Earth of the Milkyway.

Bill Blackrick said...

i have a best friend?