Friday, September 7, 2007

Signing Off for the Week...maybe

Well this week is finally coming to an end! as mentioned earlier I will be gone from town for next week. I can almost see the emerald coastal waters swarming with fish hungry for my bait. i can smell the aroma from the many wonderful restaurants like Tom's, Bayou Joe's, and Coram's. I can imagine the sleepless nights due to late-night Walmart runs, 2-2-2's (if you don't know what that is you are not from P.C.) and trying to catch a run of Spanish Mackerel downtown while sipping Hot Chocolate!

Aaahhh...i can't wait for some relaxation.....wait...oh yeah there might be some conference thingy i have to go to also!

2 comments:

muzik said...

I think the conference will be pulling more weight in the play of things since it will be taking up a good part of the morning & evenings. However I do see some fishing, good food, Walmart runs, & yes 2-2-2's for you in the near future.

Remind me that I need to buy a shower curtain since there is not one in the house we will be staying in.

Bill Blackrick said...

who needs shower curtains? we'll just use the hose outside!