Tuesday, October 30, 2007

G.I. Joe the Non-American Hero?

Well I was listening to Glenn Beck this morning and was pretty mad as he was at Hasbro's desire to change the emphasis on the classic G.I. Joe's "Real American Hero" to "Global Integrated Joint Operative Entity" WHAT?????? An "American" company is going to rid itself of being American! The new G.I. Joe will answer to the UN! Beck sees the danger in making our kids grow to love the U.N. and answer to them and not being American! Shame on you Hasbro...I don't have kids but I along with Beck will not support (buy anything) from them. How can you as an American support American companies like this who are throwing away our Pride, Heritage, and Dignity? Let's hurt Hasbro this Christmas season by boycotting them...maybe they'll change!


"I hate Hasbro...and the U.N."

2 comments:

David said...

Maby you should be against war. What happened to love thy neighbor and do onto thy neighbor as you'd have your neighbor do onto you.

Plastic Yank said...

"Love thy neighbour" and "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" are articles of a personal, not political, code of conduct, and were never intended to be the groundwork for foreign policy.