Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Little Warning!


Well I've never had any trouble with the law before...that is until today! I was bored with my usual airport viewing area so I decided to look around for a better spot. I found an awesome place behind an empty hangar! Well I parked my car and was able to see the planes actually glide down the strip and even could see which terminal they steered towards. I was carelessly talking to Dan Browne on the phone for about 10-15 minutes when I noticed the Sheriff's car coming my way rather quickly. Ah Crap! I knew I was going to be in trouble. Apparently Airport Security noticed me and called the cops! I was lucky to just get a verbal warning not to come back here and I apologized. To be honest with you, I don't think the sheriff really cared but you know how the FAA is!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have never got caught by the law but have done some illegal stuff. Well... pranks anyway. I know I was there. Really I would not go back to the airport for a few days. Next time learn to read when it says "no trespassing."

Anonymous said...

You could have been on cops.

Bill Blackrick said...

there were no signs...and it was behind a public business. It might not be good for my personel committee review if I was on cops! however...might draw some people to church to see the youth pastor who was wrestled down to the ground after being tasered and bit by a german shepherd!