Monday, January 7, 2008

Married for Four

January 3rd was Jessica's and my fourth anniversary! We decided to spend this past weekend in Orlando, Fl. We spent Friday in Old Town and Downtown Disney checking out the shops and restaurants. For lunch we ate at Bongo's Cuban Cafe (owned by Gloria Estefan) it was excellent!



Saturday was spent at Seaworld. I hadn't been since a little boy and Jessica had never been so it was very cool. Jessica's Mom, Dad, Brother Matt and his girlfriend Samantha were all there too that day. If you've nver been before I suggest it. It is quite amazing how they can train the whales and dolphins to do those tricks.


Jessica and I then had the most amazing dinner at Seito Sushi in Celebration, Fl. I did have the yellowtail sushi of which I am a fan of. If you are in Orlando and love Japanese, you must try this place. Jessica had their terryaki chicken which was awesome!

5 comments:

deni said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting.

Bill Blackrick said...

you are welcome...enjoy seeing new faces

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! I'm glad you took some time to celebrate with your bride.

Anonymous said...

Four years already!? Wow. I remember when you guys didn't even know each other! Crazy.

Bill Blackrick said...

i know...time goes by quickly Scott. How long have you and erika been hitched?